MyWork is easy to use web-based project management software that conforms to projects and workflow demands. It is an 'effort-tracking' and 'project management' system for small to medium scale organizations. It is more than a planning tool; it is a collaboration software that facilitates the execution of Waterfall and Agile type of projects. Following are the features:
1. Tracks projects' actual progress versus planned progress, timesheet, costs, etc.
2. Tracks actual budgets versus planned budgets, etc.
3. Provides all the tools, charts, reporting functions and customizable dashboard for efficient project management and productivity
4. Manages and tracks Invoices and generates their reminders
5. Promotes communication and collaboration with an intuitive web-based interface and automated communication functions
6. Enables optimal communication between internal work teams and external partners such as vendors and clients
7. Makes the project management software adaptable to any number of projects or any size of work team
8. Has an easy to learn and intuitive user interface even for non-technical business users
9. Web-based project management software allows you to save time and reduce costs in implementation and throughout all the stages of the project life cycle
10. Provides management dashboards to support middle and higher management in projects, tasks and budgets
11. Sends important, periodic & scheduled notifications to stakeholders by email
Description – iPhone application
Most used features / screens of MyWork have been provided as iPhone applications for ease of use. The features of the app include:
1. Delivery Targets
Managers can Add / Update delivery targets and invoices when ever required. The records when added / updated are first stored locally and later synced to the server. If the cellular network and/or wireless are unavailable while syncing, changes would be synced whenever the network is available next. The application checks for any pending changes to be synced periodically.
Tasks can be added for self as well as for other reporting associates.
The iPhone is a line of Internet and multimedia-enabled smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc.
Third-party as well as Apple applications are available from the App Store, which was launched in mid-2008 and now has well over 300,000 "apps" approved by Apple. These apps have diverse functionalities, including games, reference, GPS navigation, social networking, security and advertising for television shows, films, and celebrities.
checkSURE is the choice of tens of thousands of small businesses and professionals who want a business check, company rating, company checks, companies' house reports and company reports, company directors, directors' reports, company information, business reports and company house documents and images.
checkSURE is an ecommerce application and holds a back office and front end website.
Back office is rich with features like designing email templates, managing accounts, managing account users, customer support, scheduling events, maintaining blogs, chatting between support team, tracking fraudulent transactions, managing user sessions and many more.
The front end provides different reports like Full Report, Keep it Live, Snap Shot, Company House documents etc. for all UK companies and directors. Customers can search and see the basic information before purchasing the reports. Customers can pay online using WorldPay checkout to purchase selected reports that are there in the basket. Purchased reports are then sent to customers' email IDs and also maintained in respective portfolios for future downloads in different formats like HTML, PDF, document, image etc.
To purchase reports from checkSURE, one needs to have an account with checkSURE. Account can be created either by using iPhone App or from the website. App has the facility to select whether to navigate to login area or to registration area.
If the user already has an account with checkSURE, he can navigate to Login area.
If the user does not have an account with checkSURE, he can navigate to the registration screen from the main screen of the app.
Once having logged in, the user is navigated to the dashboard screen that displays links to checkSURE App's modules:
- Company Search
- Director Search
- My Portfolio
- My Account
In company search, user can search for the companies based on company name, registration number and postal code to purchase the credit check report of each individual company.
In director search, screen can be used to search directors based on their first name, last name, date of birth and postal code and purchase credit check report of any director.
A user can find all purchased and saved reports based on the company and director in portfolio screen. Detailed information is also available for each report in case the user likes to view them.
- COMPANY PORTFOLIO
- DIRECTOR PORTFOLIO
User has the option to view saved reports of selected company or director.
By clicking 'view' in each saved report, user can view detailed information.
Here, every account user can view or modify his personal information.